Isaac-Rae is looking for an Architectural Intern to join our team for Summer '18. The role is for a detail-oriented, well-spoken individual who has the ability to contribute thoughtful design, build models, help develop presentations and construction drawings for commercial and residential work.
- 1 year minimum at an accredited university
- Experience in physical model making
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Applicants without both cannot be considered for this role.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic Proficiency in Revit or similar CAD program
- Basic Proficiency in Photoshop & Indesign
- Proficiency in Rhino, 3DS Max & Vray is a plus
- Interest and experience in visual arts, industrial design, furniture design is a plus
- Assistance with visualization and presentations for multiple projects including residential, hospitality & commercial
- Model making
- Assistance with drawing sets commensurate with Revit/ CAD experience
- Assistance with gallery installations
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please submit CV and 1-2 work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org